Hello friends. Though a lot has happened in the last couple of months, we haven't been very good about posting here on the blog. I had a few photos that I really wanted to share, so I decided to share them in one big post.
It has been kind of a crazy month to be honest. This Month:
- We got our first snow and had a week of below freezing temperatures. The cold weather made work a madhouse. I worked 58 hours last week.
- The beginning of winter also brought this magical light with it. The last couple hours of everyday are bathed in this golden goodness that I can't get over. It is so pretty.
- We saw INTERSTELLAR in IMAX and it was the best movie-going experience of my life. It was amazing. My favorite movie this year.
- Courtney spent last weekend in Phoenix for her second Acupuncture class. She is one step closer to being certified.
- We did some great Fall mini-shoots for two awesome families. We will blog those soon.
- VSCOfilm 06 came out and it is wonderful. I can't get over how much I love it.
More posts are coming soon. This is such a busy and fun time of year. I love the holidays.
Husband. Dad. Explorer. Gentleman.